Electrical Designers CAD Drafter
Who We Are
Headquartered in Aruba and serving island communities throughout the Caribbean, Rotech Technical Services provides an array of services to both residential homes and commercial buildings related to electrical engineering and wastewater treatment systems. Whether it’s the electrical wiring or re-wiring of a single residential home or a huge resort, Rotech has established a solid reputation for getting the job done right.
What’re We Looking For?
Rotech is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Electrical CAD Design and Drawing software programming technician/engineer.
We’re looking to hire a full-time electrical designer CAD drafter to help with our growing list of client projects. Successful candidates will have at least 5 years of experience with CAD electrical designs and drawings.
We need a results-oriented problem-solver who can work well both on their own and in a team environment. You must be able to adhere to contractual specifications by following local regulations. Keeping projects on-track is critical, which means meeting deadlines is important.
As an electrical designer CAD drafter, you will be expected to perform following duties:
- Provide support to mechanical/electrical engineers
- Work in a dynamic environment with amazing learning and growth potential
- Learn the ins and outs of drafting and designing in a professional environment
- Prepare working plans and detailed drawings of submarine systems
- Draw complete mechanical or electrical drawings of moderately complex components and assemblies
- Assemble notes and communicate with mechanical and electrical engineering teams to complete rough or detailed sketches
- Work with AutoCAD
Why Join Rotech?
Be a part of an empowered accountability culture where each employee-owner has a meaningful stake in the future success and growth of the company
Rotech clients have included some of the best-known names in Aruba, such as Marriott, the Boogaard building, the Ritz-Carlton, the Hilton, Holiday Inn, Playa Linda Beach Resort and many others. We are known for putting in the hard to work it takes to not just meet but exceed client expectations.
If you’d like to work for a dynamic company that is growing and think you’re the right fit for this position, please send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!